Coaching Services Offered
Be it one-on-one coaching engagements for individuals with self-interest to get coached, coaching programs for high potential individuals, or a team of executives in your organizations, the coaching offering is extended to one and all! Health, Intellectual, Career, Family, Social, Spiritual or any other area of life, all these tags just don’t matter! What really matters is a strong growth mindset, a sense of commitment and patience to unearth the magic within and the will to reframe your narrative.
Individual Life Coaching Program
Are you a self-starter who is enthused to (re)align your perspectives, break your limiting beliefs, and gain clarity around the vision and goals of your life? – Whether it’s family/life/work, are you looking at constantly functioning with a passion for what you do? The individual life coaching program is intended for people from all walks of life! Every individual has a story to share, insights to gain about oneself and realizations to be acknowledged!
Life Coaching Program
One-on-one comprising 4-10 sessions per engagement.
Executive Coaching Program (Group & Individual)
Here’s a chance to learn a lot more about yourself and what you are capable of! The coaching engagement comprises 4-10 sessions phased out once in a fortnight or once in three weeks.
Executive Coaching Program:
Are you an executive who is on the brink of acceleration to a leadership role? Or are you part of a team that has been identified to progress to the next level of growth? Are you looking at fostering the coaching culture in your organization? MSMEs/early-stage or fast-growing start-ups/ large corporates- Be it early career starters, mid-career or senior professionals, this future-focused coaching program has been designed to enable your organization to unleash its real potential.
Individual Career Coaching Program
Are you a bright young mind on the mark of your career path? Are you a professional looking at a career shift or seeking clarity on your goals? Are you someone who is looking at acknowledging your strengths and challenges to strike progress in what you do? The career coaching program is a one-on-one program to address and chart your course and attain clarity, to perform to the best of your abilities and most importantly, do it with utmost passion and commitment!
Career Coaching Program
One-on-one program for individuals/students seeking a career change or beginning; 4-8 sessions per engagement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some definitions of coaching:
“Helping successful leaders achieve positive, lasting change in behavior: for themselves, their people and their teams”- Marshal Goldsmith
“Unlocking a person’s potential to maximize his or her own performance”-Sir John Whitmore
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment.
“Coaching is releasing a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them”- Unknown
Coaching is not telling someone what to do; it’s not giving advice or providing solutions. It is not the same as mentoring, training or consulting.
Coaching is also not therapy/healing and has no focus on the past. Coaching is future focused ,helps you explore your present and facilitate you in achieving your goals.
Coaching is also different from counseling: It is not about stating that you need help in addressing an issue/challenge; it is about asking :”Do you need help with setting & attaining your goals”?
Coaching is about asking questions in order to help you (the client) to find your own answers
I am open to clients from different walks of life – You may be a high performing executive who is a part of a growing start-up/large-conglomerate, a leader who is looking at driving the engagement of his/her team, a self-starter who is looking for meaning and purpose, an entrepreneur (or perhaps aspiring to become one), someone who is just embarking on a career path, a person who is not part of the corporate but with unique attributes and passion… the list is endless. I have been fortunate to work with clients who have offered diversity and uniqueness in the meaning that they bring to the process of coaching!
Coaching is open to one and all cutting across boundaries of profession, passion topics, experiences etc; But you are welcome to do a quick check on these before signing up!
- You have a growth mind-set but are not sure where to start?
- You find it challenging to follow-through your goals?
- You are not sure if your goals are realistic and relevant to you?
- You get in your own way of achieving your goals owing to limiting beliefs, false perceptions and self-created roadblocks?
Are you feeling less engaged in life ?
These are just a few checkpoints for your reference. However if there’s more to this,
Whether there are personal or professional areas of development,the range of topics to get coached on is just expansive! Some simple and prominent examples for you to see if you can relate to any of these personal /professional situations?
- “I would like to put an end to my habit of procrastination”.
- “ I would like to be a little less self-critical”.
- “Team meetings are extremely unproductive & time-consuming.”
- “I would like to improve upon my work-life balance”
- “I would like to stop micro-managing my team”.
- “I need to become fit and work out everyday”.
- “I am unable to stick to any resolutions”.
- “I would like to be an empathetic listener”
- “Myself/my team is disengaged whether remote/physical work environment”.
- “ I would like to be an empathetic listener”.
- “I would like to get back to my energetic, confident and motivated self”.
- “How can I build accountability in achieving my goals”
- “Should I start my own business”?
- “Establishing clarity around my life vision and goals”
- “Building/improving relations (family, friends, peers etc;)”
- “My career advancement goals”.
- “I am concerned about savings and finance post retirement”.
- “How do I deal with negative people effectively?”.
- “How do I rediscover my joy & passion in my life?”.
And many more….
Please feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org or book your session here so that we can get to learn about each other!
- One-to-one focus.
- Measurable goal setting.
- Action—immediate, real-time practice.
- A partner to help you stretch and hold the space for you to do so.
- Structured pre-defined sessions (designed by you).
- Stake-holder centered both in design & cost.
- Bi-weekly/tri-weekly sessions offering time to practice & reflect
- Online mode of coaching (In the wake of the new normal).
It is all about the client!